Usain Explains How He Runs the 100m dash

Teaser from the upcoming documentary, “USAIN BOLT – THE FASTEST MAN ALIVE”.

59 Responses to “Usain Explains How He Runs the 100m dash”

1. Keith James

Wow, keep it up my Jamaican brother, you are specially made to do great things for this beautiful nation of ours. God bless…

2. Bj

Bolt, i admire your drive and your determination. Well done. You are a Legend in my book. Bring it to them again. Rio me seh

3. Roberto G.

Youve given me even more inspiration to run with all my heart, and Im gonna need it cause Im running and 11.6, but Im 13, so what can you expect?

4. Michael Dugan

Hi Usain, Im 12 years old and i really look up to you. I would like to be a athlete when im older, as i do the 100m in 14 seconds and im 12 years old would you think i could make it when im older? If there are any tips you have please could you tell me? I Would LOVE IT if you could follow me on twitter @michaeldugann .
    Thanks, Your biggest fan
    Michael Dugan

5. Michael Dugan

@055ad65d700f49d5ec7bb50c9a609093:disqus you are my hero, im 12 years old and i run 100m in 14seconds any tips or advice my twitter acount is @michaeldugann id love it if you could follow me 😀

YOUR BIGGEST FAN
    Michael

6. Phillic

Who makes it happen aside frm that man the B.O.L.T woooooo yeah my guy for sure papi pls don’t kill dem kids dream boltilious for life.

7. peter

yo best role model in my life, u showed dat u cn b nt da best nd work hard nd b da greatest

8. lenat

Carla Lewis is just a total idiot full of envy. Go to Jamaica and check back to when Bolt started running from Primary School and then you will see that what is happening now is no surprise but what was expected. Carla needs to shut up now.

9. Umran Sankoh

Dear Usian Bolt my name is umran sankoh I would like to race on February 17 thank you at Hexham road Reading. I am using my mum’s email because i don’t have one please reply.

10. nana

im running for my county on saturday have you got any tips which may come in handy

11. Sport Billy

My seven year old son loves the way you run and perform after the race. He is also very quick and has great form. I believe he will be a great sports man like yourself. He is either going to be a Tennis Player, Footballer or an Athlete (100 & 200m) star. He will have the dilemma of representing Jamaica or England. Watch out for us! BTW well done for all you have achieved big head… You’re The Best, been following your Career since Champs. God Bless.

12. slowgirl

Hi! I’m having a 100m race tomorrow for my Sports Day, and to be honest, I don’t actually know why I’m doing, I am pretty slow. So do you have any last minute tips for me?? ANYONE!!??

13. DC

I’m thirteen and i run the 100m 12.37. is that good or bad? do u have any tips for me to improve my time?

14. Bolu

Mr Bolt, you are a legend!! I’m 12 but I run a hundred metres in 13 seconds, do you have any tips on how I can run faster?

15. LITTLE GIRL USAIN

hey usain who named u and are u married to her yet and plzz come and vist pahokee at pahokee middle school in floridia and the zip code is 33476 and this is wat i look like only im 11 and dont have a job and i really want u to come and see our students and my name is mary edwards and i am also a track runner plzz vist pahokee i pray

16. AJITH KUMAR

DEAR BOLT MY NAME IS AJITH YOUR FANS LOT OF HERE SO PLESE COME TO INDIA WEWILL WAITING FOR YOUR COMMING

17. eldho.p.thomas

hi usain bolt iam eldho.p.thomas iam from kerala (india) i went all the sports quota scholl but i didn’t success so i would to become a sprinter like pls help me pls reply to email and iam 16 iam only run 100 m in 12 sec will u help me pls

18. gowtham

Bolt i like to defeat you with severe practice and hard work hope so to meet you and win you…

19. Collin Siale

It is always good to see you on TV. I just want to ask you a favor just a word of encourage to my sprint athletics please.

20. FirstGregory

I see you don’t monetize your page, don’t waste your traffic,
    you can earn additional bucks every month because
    you’ve got high quality content. If you want to know how to make extra $$$, search for:
    Mrdalekjd methods for $$$

21. NolaX

I see your website needs some fresh articles.

Writing manually takes a lot of time, but there is
    tool for this boring task, search for: Wrastain’s tools for content